Januar 23, 2010
1. The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see.
Last movie I saw: „It’s Complicated“…I saw it yesterday and, frankly, it was a lot funnier than I had expected.
Movie I still want to see: „Surrogates“ (which shouldn’t be a problem), „A Serious Man“ (for which I’d have to get to Vienna very soon), „Bock for President“ (again…I’d have to get to Vienna or Graz)
2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing.
I don’t rent movies by myself…I tell kalafudra which ones she should rent ^.~
Last movie I purchased…huh…I think it was „Paris, je t’aime“, but that was months ago, so that can’t possibly be right 0.0″
3. A movie that made you laugh out loud.
Many of them…the last one was „It’s Complicated“, before that, it was „Planet 51“ (which didn’t get the attention it deserved).
4. A movie that made you cry.
Um…lots of them, I cry easily. I can’t actually remember what the last one was, but I just saw an ad for the DVD of „Up“, so I’m going to go with that :)
5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn’t think lived up to the hype.
6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics.
I dunno…several…“Love and Other Disasters“ comes to mind.
7. Favorite animated movie.
8. Favorite Disney Villain.
Difficult…very difficult…Ursula, I think. Yes, Ursula.
9. Favorite movie musical.
10. Favorite movies of all-time (up to five).
You’re kidding me…let me direct you to this post, to give you an idea, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg, really.