August 11, 2009
It’s Meme Time Again
Got this from kalafudra…as usual.
A meme to peel away the layers of you.
– Name: —
– Birth date: June 29th
– Birthplace: —
– Current Location: Home
– Eye Color: Brown
– Hair Color: Brown
– Height: 1m63 (I choose to believe that, at any rate)
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Cancer
– Your heritage: almost exclusively Austrian German (rumour has it that one of my grandfathers was 1/4 Italian…but I don’t know for sure) – boooring
– The shoes you wore today: none, yet :)
– Your weakness: zero self-control
– Your fears: failing
– Your perfect pizza: thin and crispy, lots of cheese, lots of vegetables, more cheese
– Goal you’d like to achieve: any goal would be great right about now
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: no idea
– Your first waking thoughts: mnuhrgh???
– Your best physical feature: my hair, probably.
– Your most missed memory: huh?
– Pepsi or Coke: diet coke lime
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
– Single or group dates: single
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas, although I don’t particularly care either way
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton…I want real tea in my ice tea
– Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: isn’t cappuccino coffee? anyway – yes, please.
LAYER FIVE: Do you…
– Smoke: nope
– Cuss: like a sailor
– Sing: whenever nobody’s listening
– Take a shower everyday: nope. time and a bathtub, people. time and a bathtub ^^
– think you’ve been in love: no
– Want to go to college: been there, done that
– Like high school: loved it
– Want to get married: strangely, yes
– Believe in yourself: no
– Get motion sickness: not easily
– Think you’re attractive: no
– Think you’re a health freak: definitely not
– Get along with your parent(s): I guess
– Like thunderstorms: yes
– Play an instrument: not really
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: yes
– Smoked: no
– Done a drug: no
– Made Out: no (last month…ha *sobs*)
– Gone on a date: of course not. why would I, of all people, go on a date. it’s not like I WANT to have a love life or anything…*huffs*
– Gone to the mall: yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: strangely, no (*goes off to get a box of Oreos*)
– Eaten sushi: yes
– Been on stage: no
– Been dumped: no
– Gone skating: no
– Made homemade cookies: no
– Gone skinny dipping: no
– Dyed your hair: no
– Stolen Anything: no
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
– Been caught “doing something”: no (also, if you can’t even say it, don’t bother asking others about it when you make up memes – I don’t even know who you are and I can see you blushing and giggling)
– Been called a tease: no.
– Gotten beaten up: no.
– Shoplifted: yes
– Changed who you were to fit in: sure
– Age you hope to be married: I’m not on a schedule
– Numbers and Names of Children: numbers of children? anyway, I’d like at least two…and all of the name choices I’ve got in mind have been judged as cruel by people around me.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: oddly enough, I *have* a dream wedding (that is so not me, but what can I say…I even know what kind of dress I want). There’s this fantastic villa in Ravello, formerly owned by Gore Vidal…*sigh* …lots of sunshine, flowers, and most importantly, all the people I love best in the world.
– How do you want to die: quickly
– Where you want to go to college: again, been there, done that…but Cambridge, Oxford or Columbia would have been nice ^.~
– What do you want to be when you grow up: A fire engine! No, a spaceship!! No, no, no, I know! – A cat!!!
– What country would you most like to visit: I can’t decide…depends on what mood I’m in. Right now, though? Japan. A Ryokan (sp?) with hot springs sounds awesome right now ^^
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 1 (pot…who hasn’t.)
– Number of people I could trust with my life: about 10
– Number of CDs that I own: uhm…lots?
– Number of piercings: zero (neeeeedles!!!)
– Number of tattoos: zero (neeeeeeeeeedles!!!!!!!)
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: zero
– Number of scars on my body: lots and lots (skin that scars easily + clumsiness … it’s a killer combination)
– Number of things in my past that I regret: between 0 and 100, depending on my mood