März 23, 2009
1. Who was the last person to call you babe?
D. Also the only person who ever called me that, I think. And the only one allowed to do so.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
What else would I do? What would I do with a shopping cart?
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
If I had to? Sure. If I didn’t have to, no. Long story.
4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Sometimes, if I feel the need to feel stupid.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
7. Have you danced in the rain?
8. Would you consider yourself a jock/prep/goth/emo/gangster?
A geek. An emo-ish geek.
9. Ever been to the beach?
10. Do you like cheese?
„Like“ is an understatement.
11. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
Yes. I was in a really creepy emergency room once, where they had mirrors on the ceiling. Why would they put mirrors on the ceiling??? I lay there for 2 hours, terrified, sick, unable to move, staring at my miserable self. *shudder*
12. Do you like hot or cold weather more?
Cold weather. Hot weather maked me sluggish and cranky.
13. How many different kinds of meat have you eaten?
Erm…chicken, beef, veal, pork, lamb, mutton, duck, turkey, venison, rabbit, boar (yuck), and horse (they only told me afterwards…that was mean). I’m not that adventurous, meat-wise.
14. Do you pass gas and blame it on others?
15. Do you like winter?
I love it, provided there’s enough snow.
16. Have you wiped a booger under your desk?
17. Do you have a secret crush?
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Uhm…get my cellphone and call the fire brigade on my way out? Scream „Fire!!!“ at the top of my lungs to warn the people in the other apartments?
19. Would you get plastic surgery?
Depends. I’m insecure, yes, but I’m also terrified of all things surgery-related.
20. Who do you text the most?
I don’t know. I text about once a month.
21. What color are your eyes?
22. How tall are you?
1m63 … that’s what? 5’7″?
23. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
24. Has a rumor been spread about you?
Sure. But nothing completely insane or amusing. Mostly, my love life is apparently a lot more interesting (existant) than I ever noticed.
25. Have you written a secret admirer letter?
26. Ever fallen for your best friend?
No. You’re safe, too, Kalafudra.
27. Age you lost your virginity?
21…my 13-year-old self would be outraged. Hell…I was outraged ^^
28. Would you pretend to like something to please your partner?
29. Favorite Ex?
Erm. No…I got nothing.
30. Are you insecure about your weight?
No, I’m not insecure. I’m absolutely certain that I’m not comfortable with it.
31. Ever had a sexual fantasy?
32. Would you rather give or receive?
I have to decide? Okay…give, then.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Definitely sleep. I can also dream about eating, in theory, so I wouldn’t have to make the choice at all ^^
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Like my Mum…to the extent that she didn’t have to introduce herself when she came to school to talk to teachers.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
Showers? 10 minutes maximum. Baths are a different story.
36. Do you watch reality tv?
No. If I want to see real people do weird things, I switch off the TV and go out.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
38. Do you illegally burn music?
39. What did you do for New Years Eve?
I’m not a New Years Eve-partying person. I stayed home with my Mum, talking, listening to good music…it was just the way I like it.
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I haven’t seen it. No horror movies for me. Not even crappy ones.
41. Last sporting event attended?
Uhm…assuming that training sessions for the Special Olympics don’t count, it was probably a basketball match my dance group was cheerleading at. That would have been at least 15 years ago.
42. Have you been to an IMAX theater?
43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No. (And if you knew my Mum, you’d be laughing with me right now.)
44. Were you a planned pregnancy for your parents?
45. What is your middle name?
46. How old was your mom when she gave birth to you?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Around 8…if there’s one thing I have in spades, it’s time.
48. Last time you had sex?
49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Tickets & something to drink. Sometimes popcorn.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
No. I have the attention span of a five-year-old on a sugar rush.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always. I’m not stupid.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Pyjamas. Or an old t-shirt.
53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Define „my town“. Where I live right now? Not really…a murder/suicide 18 years ago? The last „big thing“ was the grand opening of the new playground, about 10 years ago.
The town I consider *home* was visited by the Pope last summer. That happens every 20 years or so.
54. Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight as a ruler.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
No. I don’t like liver.
57. What is your favorite sushi?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I don’t know. I like funny people if they’re smart, ie smart enough to talk about serious issues in a funny way. Mostly, I like people who can be serious when it’s called for, but who don’t take themselves too seriously at the same time.
59. Ever been to Hollywood?
60. Who is on your mind right now?
Seriously funny people and funnily serious people.
61. Any plans for tonight?
No plans. Some vague ideas about *finally* switching to my new laptop.
62. Last party attended?
Uhm… I can’t remember, actually.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
If by „hate“ you mean „love and are addicted to“, yes.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My nonexistent plan for life.
65. Are you a gullible person?
66. Ever go to a theme or costume party?
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Any job at all? That’s the question, isn’t it…Speechwriter? Columnist? Project Manager for an INGO?
68. Are you easy to get along with?
I’d like to think so.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
The time while I drink my first cup of coffee, when my brain slowly wakes up and I think about what the day will bring.
70. Are you a generally happy person?