Mai 1, 2008
Kalafudra tagged me. I should grumble…but the truth is that I love those things, too.
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Love and other disasters (that was over a week ago…I’m already suffering from cold sweats and tremors)
2. What book are you reading?
Falling Man (Don DeLillo) and Winkie (Clifford Chase) … and there is a bookmark somewhere around the middle of American Gods (Neil Gaiman), but that doesn’t count, since I haven’t touched it in over 6 months (shame on me).
3. Favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit is the only board game where I have a chance of winning. But I also like DKT (= Monopoly) and Settlers of Catan.
4. Favorite magazine?
Um…I don’t really read magazines unless I’m in a doctor’s waiting room. But if I did, I’d probably read The New Yorker – I could pretend that I’m an intellectual (and they have great short stories).
5. Favorite smells?
Coffee, freshly cut grass, wood, orange & cloves, baked apples…
6. Favorite sounds?
A cat purring, the sounds of a fireplace, a mountain spring, footsteps in fresh snow
7. Worst feeling in the world?
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. (Then I hit Snooze and go back to sleep.)
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. Future child’s name?
For a boy: Kai (with a K, because otherwise it would be the family tradition and my reputation as rebel would be totally trashed ^_^)
For a girl: Poesy Emmeline Fibonacci Nautilus … or Leonie (changes every day or so). (I’d like Felicitas, but my family has infrmed me that this would be cruel…)
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Travel. And volunteer full-time, all over the world.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Cool, as long as I’m inside somewhere, looking out.
14. Favorite drink?
Coffee. Tea (Iced with lemon, or hot with milk and sugar, or as Chai), Apple juice
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
No idea. I *have* the time, and I still don’t know.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I would say black, but I tried that, and it makes me look like a chubby goth with sunburn. So, it’s highlights for me. (I always wanted to try blue – but I saw it on kalafudra, and it didn’t stay blue for very long.)
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Aflenz Kurort (Austria), Vienna (Austria), Lincoln (UK), Stadtschlaining (Austria), Vienna (Austria), Aflenz Kurort (Austria)
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Skiing. Skiing. And Skiing.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Most bestest friend in the world.
21. What’s under your bed?
My cat (at the moment).
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
No. It’s nice to be me, but why do this again when I could try something completely different?
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night Owl. I don’t do mornings. Mornings are evil (and before coffee, so am I).
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up.
25. Favorite place to relax?
Starbucks. My bed.
26. Favorite pie?
Apple pie (in all variations)
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Choc-Orange. (Runner-up: Häagen Dasz Belgian Chocolate)
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Nobody. The buck stops here. Because I’m evil. (And because I’m late to the party and everyone I know has already been tagged.)